Saturday, December 13, 2008

American Society of Safety Engineers

Are you a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)? If you are a safety professional, you should be a member! There are local chapters all over the country where you can network with your fellow safety professionals, partake in educational events, learn from others and share your knowledge and experience.

I have been a member for nearly 25 years. I have been a member of three different chapters (as I have moved from place to place), and am a past president of two of those chapters. It has been, and continues to be, very rewarding and interaction with other safety professionals has keep me sharp and up to date in my chosen profession.

For more information about the ASSE, and to find a chapter near you, visit the ASSE website at www.asse.org. If you would like to download a membership application, visit http://www.swf-asse.org/ASSE%20Application%20Short%20Form.pdf

I am currently a member of the Florida Suncoast Chapter ASSE - If you practice your safety profession in southwest Florida, visit our chapter website at www.swf-asse.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment