Friday, January 30, 2009

Public Hearing on the Proposed Crane and Derrick Standard

You may have already heard, but OSHA has announced the scheduling of an informal public hearing on the proposed cranes and derricks standard published late last year. (Click Here for hearing details). Although I don't have a comment on the proposed standard, I do have one on the hearing date and the date by which you must notify OSHA of your intent to present testimony.

March 17th - the date of the hearing - is St. Patrick's Day. I'm not sure if that will interfere with participation or not. I guess that it is better than having it on March 18th when many might be "under the weather."

I'm not sure if the Friday the 13th (2/13/09) date to notify of your intention to testify is significant or not. If you are superstitious, it may not bode well for participation either.

Anyway, today is Friday (not the 13th) and I'm thinking about making a "Bacon Explosion" for Sunday's game.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment