Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook for Safety Guys

Ok, I know that Facebook is what your kids use, but there's more to it than that. I have had a facebook presence for some time now for my hobby - genealogy. It has allowed me to connect with other people with the same hobby and has been helpful in the pursuit of my family genealogy. So why not a similar on-line community for Safety Pros? Anyway, I came across a press release about a Facebook page for Safety People and signed up a few moments ago - there are 1,149 of us using this tool already. I scrolled through the list of "members" of this on-line community and recognized a few names of safety pros that I have had contact with at some time in my 30+ year career.

Anyway, if you want to read more about it, click here to read the press release. If you want to visit the Facebook page directly, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment